The new SpinTORQ 360 Continuous Rotation Torque Wrench from Snap-on Industrial is a continuously spinning, low profile torque wrench and is 80 percent faster than ratcheting hydraulic wrenches.
The pneumatic-powered SpinTORQ 360 can access tight spaces, thanks to its low-profile head that continuously rotates 360 degrees to provide maximum torque in both forward and reverse directions. With continuous rotation, the SpinTORQ 360 locks into position when energized and is securely in place until the tool stalls — increasing safety compared to ratcheting wrenches, which may fall off the nut when the cylinder retracts.
The SpinTORQ 360’s highly efficient epicyclical gearbox and double-enveloping worm gear design provides reliable, repeatable performance, and its automatic two-speed operation allows for fast rundown speeds, as well as precise final torque speeds.
The SpinTORQ 360 is engineered and built for heavy duty bolting, heavy equipment maintenance, and it is designed to standard ANSI and API piping flange dimensions, so the tool rests against adjacent nuts during use. An assortment of stack sockets and inserts are available to cover a wide range of hex sizes.
Features and benefits of the new SpinTORQ 360 include:
• Accuracy of applied torque: ±5 percent; torque range between 200 and 8,000-foot pounds.
• Wrench head indexes independently from the tool’s gearbox, allowing the handle to be ergonomically positioned during operation.
• Secondary safety trigger requires the operator’s hands to be placed safely away from pinch points during operation.
• Three motor sizes; 10 wrenches sizes.
• Manual or robotic control.
• Durable powder coating ideal for demanding work environments.
• Hydraulic models available .
• A filter/regulator/lubricator (part number PTMFRL) is required to operate the SpinTORQ 360.
More info www.snapon.com/industrial