The goal of Abilene High Lift Aerial Services is to offer a safer means of accessing high reach locations. We believe safer and faster methods will ultimately lower customer cost and down time on a regular basis.
Blade repairs consisting of lightning damage, leading edge erosion and cracks from vandalism can be accomplished by Abilene High Lift Aerial.
We also offer lifting services to existing wind energy service companies.
We will be available to any alternative industry to help you accomplish your lifting needs in a safe, cost-efficient manner.
Steiger TTS 1000
Highest Reaching Aerial in North America
• 328 ft. working height
• 131 ft. horizontal reach
• 35 mph wind operating capability
• 1102 lb. platform capacity
• 110/220 v electric outlets in platform
• High pressure water outlet in platform
• Fast Deployment on High Reach Applications
• Reduced Downtime
• No Rigging Required
• Safe and Effective Means of Access
• No Contact with the High Reach Access
• Truck/Trailer Combination for Tight Turn Radius
Our TTS 1000 is very maneuverable and can travel at highway speed.
This will allow us to be in place, on site in a short turnaround time.
This will further reduce costs.
Abilene High Lift Aerial will provide a certified operator
and blade service technicians.