The 4th annual Regional Energy Summit: West Africa (RES: West Africa) will arrive for the first time in Dakar, Senegal from December 2-3, 2019. RES: West Africa will bring together over
The 4th annual Regional Energy Summit: West Africa (RES: West Africa) will arrive for the first time in Dakar, Senegal from December 2-3, 2019.
RES: West Africa will bring together over 300 investors, project leaders and utilities and stakeholders to engage and present the latest developments on enhancing the energy mix within West Africa. The Summit will feature project focused discussions on Gas, Wind and hydro and will showcase investment opportunities through regional anchor projects, infrastructure financing and the future of renewable energy within Senegal and beyond.
Hear first-hand from project leaders about the pipeline of major projects within West Africa through exclusive deep dives. Engage with the main key utilities stakeholders in each national market. Unique opportunity to learn about Senegal’s gas to power and renewable power programmes and their integrations across the region.
One-to-one meetings with influencers in West Africa’s energy community providing efficiency on business development.
- Regional Transmission
- Utility-Scale Renewable Projects
- Wind in the Region
- Country Focus: Senegal
- Integrated Projects to Evacuate Energy
- How will Public Sector and Private Sector Enhance Electrification and Industrialisation
- Investment Partnerships for Renewable Energy Projects
- Bridge Financing to Fund the Infrastructure Gap
- Trends in Clean Power Investment – Decentralised Energy Projects
- Creating Markets for Gas to Power Projects and Industrialization
To participate on this year’s agenda contact: email@example.com
december 2 (Monday) - 3 (Tuesday)