Request a Media Guide
|Full Page||7.5″ x 10″||7.75″ x 10.25″|
|1/2 Page Island||4.3″ x 6.7″||n/a|
|1/2 Page Horizontal||6.525″ x 4.425″||n/a|
|1/2 Page Vertical||3.2″ x 8.975″||n/a|
|1/3 Page Vertical||2.09″ x 8.975″||n/a|
|1/3 Page Island||4.3″ x 4.425″||n/a|
|1/4 Page||3.2″ x 4.425″||n/a|
Please choose your location's approximate capital spending this year?
Have you ever bought or recommended a product or service after reading about it in WIND SYSTEMS?
What other actions have you taken as a result of reading WIND SYSTEMS?
What best describes your readership of WIND SYSTEMS magazine?
In addition to yourself, how many people read your copy of WIND SYSTEMS magazine?
ART SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Proper output of your ad materials can only be ensured if you submit your artwork as a hi-resolution PDF.
We accept artwork in the following media types:
- Electronic Transfer via email
A color proof must be included with your artwork to ensure proper output. We are not responsible for errors when no proof is supplied. For electronically transferred artwork, we can only insure proper reproduction if the above standards are met.
We accept photos/images as follows:
- TIFF, EPS or JPEG
(CMYK format, 266 dpi minimum)
Electronic Transfer via Email
- Send emailed artwork to: email@example.com
- FTP upload here msimktg.sharefile.com Password: Msi12345
- Scan all artwork for viruses before emailing. You may be liable for any damages to computer equipment caused by a sent virus.
- Folders/sets of related files should be compressed into Stuffit (.sit) or Zip (.zip) format before emailing.
- Ads intended to bleed must include at least 1/8″ bleed around all edges of ad.
- Fonts, images/scans, logos/artwork must be embedded in all EPS or Hi-Res PDF files.
- All images/scans, logos/artwork must be in CMYK mode
All sent artwork (including email) must include the following:
- Magazine Title
- Issue Date
- Advertiser’s Name
- Contact Information (name, phone, email, fax if applicable)
- List of contents (IMPORTANT)
Each edition of the magazine will be saddle stitch.