Drawing on the success of prior generations of the ExoFit Harness lines, DBI-SALA/Capital Safety offers what they claim to be the most advanced harnesses available in the industry—the ExoFit NEX.
Marketed as “The Ultimate Full-Body Comfort Harness,” the “NEX” implies that this is the next generation in harnesses. The ExoFit NEX expands on the features and benefits that the at-height workforce has come to rely on in the ExoFit and ExoFit XP products by incorporating ongoing research, new materials, and innovative features into the design and manufacturing processes.
At the heart of the ExoFit NEX are the company’s three-pronged commitment to comfort, function, and durability.
Among the features and benefits are:
• 420 lb. Capacity—Large capacity adds to tool carrying options and jobsite flexibility.
• Revolver Vertical Torso Adjusters—Simple and fast adjustments that eliminate loose ends and lock into place, preventing slippage.
• Hybrid Comfort Padding—Lightweight, moisture wicking and breathable padding won’t move or slip, always keeping the wearer comfortable.
• Tech-Lite™ Aluminum D-Rings—Extremely lightweight alloy commonly used in military and aerospace offers a higher level of security and comfort.
• Integrated Trauma Straps—Provide an adjustable, continuous loop for post fall, minimizing suspension trauma.
Duo-Lok™ Quick Connect Buckles—Lightweight one-handed use with memory-fit web-lock ensures fast, non-slipping connections.
• Protective Shoulder Caps—Provide protection and comfort when carrying heavy materials.
• Molded Lanyard Keepers—Easy holstered snap hooks break away to avoid trip hazard.
• Reflective Material—For greater visibility in dark and dangerous environments, reflective material is integrated on legs, chest, shoulders, and back.
• Built-In Carrying Pocket—Conveniently holds and protects a cell phone, camera, or other items.
• Removable Tool Loops—Allows various tool carrying options.
• Repel Technology Webbing—Water repellent to reduce attraction of mold and dirt—also has up to 5 times more abrasion resistance.
• Stand-Up Dorsal D-Ring—Patented spring-loaded design automatically stands-up, ensuring fast, easy, and safe connections to your fall arrest system.
• Superior X-Design—A single piece of material in the shape of an X wraps around the wearer for the ultimate in comfort, security, and no-tangle donning.
• Radio Holster—Conveniently holds and protects a radio, cell phone, or other item like a Lad-Saf™ sleeve.
• Ultra-Soft Edging—Moves with you. Doesn’t rub or chafe.
ExoFit NEX Wind Energy harnesses, lanyards, and accessories meet OSHA/ANSI/CSA/CE requirements for global compliance.
For more information, visit www.capitalsafety.com.