Cleco Tools, a business unit of Apex Tool Group, LLC, has announced the new Heritage Series of material removal products. The new 216, 236, and 25 Series Grinders utilize the latest in advanced alloy materials and improved motor technologies to deliver industrial grinders that offer increased durability and power, yet are lighter and more capable than ever before.
The Cleco 216, 236, and 25 Series is engineered for heavy-use, industrial applications and built to deliver unmatched productivity and maximum material removal with minimum operator effort. Each series was precisely engineered to provide the power and durability required for the user’s application: Series 216, 0.7 HP; Series 236, 0.9 HP; Series 25, 1.4 HP. Now available in high visibility Cleco orange, the Heritage Series Grinders come in over 60 configurations. Compatible with industry standard abrasives, the Heritage Series Grinders offer configurations up to 1.4 HP and up to 25,000 rpm.
Key features include:
• Advanced lightweight alloy housing for durability and weight savings
• Motor technology delivers up to 27% more power without increasing tool size
• Power-to-weight ratio improved by as much as 114%
• High-visibility Cleco Orange product color
• Parts interchangeability with the Cleco Series 116, 136, and 15
• Designed, engineered and made in the USA
For more information on Heritage Series Grinders, visit www.clecotools.com, or call 800-845-5629.