Attention: GE Wind Technicians
You Are Eligible for Tuition Discounts and College Credit for Your GE Training
Did you know that, as a GE Power & Water employee, you can receive special discounts on tuition and fees at Excelsior College?
Also, as a GE Wind Technician, you can receive up to 49 credits for your job-related training toward these online technology degrees:
• Bachelor of Professional Studies (BPS) in Technology Management with area of focus in Electrical Technology
• Bachelor of Professional Studies (BPS) in Technology Management with area of focus in Renewable Energy Technology
• Bachelor of Science (BS) in Technology with area of focus in Electromechanical Technologies
• Bachelor of Science (BS) in Technology with area of focus in Electronics/Instrumentation Technologies
GE Wind Technician Transfer Credit Breakdown
• Up to 35 Credits for Level One Training
• 5 Credits for Level Two, Electrical Simplification Systems
• 7 Credits for Level Two, Advanced Troubleshooting Seminar
• 1 Credit for Level Three/Site Lead Training
• 1 Credit for Site Manager Training
To learn more:
Call (888) 647-2388, ext. 134.
Andrew Wheeler, Assistant Dean
Excelsior College School of Business & Technology
Phone: (518) 608-8332 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.