Specializing in electrical insulator and bushing repair, insulator replacement and duplication, and insulator and wind turbine blade StacClean coatings.
• Electrical porcelain repairs – insulators, bushings, etc
– exclusive process for field or factory , since 1983
• Providing replacements for obsolete porcelains – insulators, bushings,
etc duplicated, since 1985
• StaClean non permeable coatings since 1979.
• For insulator permanent anti contamination since 1979
• For ice release on wind turbine blades since 1988
• For anti corrosion coating on steel structure field application since 1997
• Polymer ceramic replacements for porcelain bushings,
line and post insulator, lightning arrestors
• Hydrophobic (Non wetting)
• Slicker Than TeflonTM
• High Abrasion Resistance
• Flexible, tough moisture seal
• Impact resistant
• No cracks – no peeling
• Easily applied in field or by factory
• Applied As A Single Coat With Standard Paint Equipment.
(spray gun, air or airless, brush) Insulator Coating
• 15 Years in Service – No Replacement Required.
• Sea Coastal And Desert Applications.
• Coats Over Silicone RTV Depleted Coating.
• Preserves And Restores Polymer Insulators.
• Replaces Burned Insulator Glaze Wind Turbine Blade Coating
• 14 years field experience without maintenance
or washing – no cracks or peeling
• Sheds ice and insects
• Improves efficiency
• Extends blade life
• Outdoor Insulator Switches.
• Corrosion Protection Of Galvanized Steel,
Transformer Tanks And Cooling Fins.
• Easy Release Of Biofouling, Boat Hulls, Sea Water Exposure.
• Cooling Tower Fan Blades – Extending Life And Increasing Efficiency.