The new standard ratcheting combination wrenches from Williams are designed to handle higher torque applications without rounding or deforming hex fasteners points.
The Supertorque® ratcheting box end design means no contact is made at the corners. Rather, wrenching pressure is placed on the flat surfaces behind the points. Additionally, the wrenches’ Supercombo® open end has specially designed grooves that direct wrench force away from fastener corners.
Features and benefits of the new standard ratcheting combination wrenches include:
- Ratcheting gear with up to 80 teeth, minimizing swing arc in tight places.
- Nickel-chrome plating protects against corrosion and makes cleaning easy.
- Sized for optimum comfort and balance.
- Handles forged in the U.S.
- Built with special alloy steel and heat treated for superior strength and durability.
- Standard and metric sizes available.
Source: Snap-On Industrial
For more information, go to www.snaponindustrialbrands.com