Torque multipliers are essential when high torque is needed in heavy duty applications including power generation, oil and natural gas, railroad and other critical industries. Snap-on Industrial offers a wide range of reaction arms, a key component of successful torque multiplier application.
Reaction arms improve torque access for applications involving heavy duty fleet maintenance, structural bolting, flange bolting, wind turbine erection, and general maintenance.
Reaction arms direct all torque forces back to the adjacent fasteners or structure, eliminating unintentional rotation of the torque multiplier during operation.
Popular styles of reaction arms include:
- Straight reaction: 11.8-inch length; light-weight reaction; reduces tool weight
- Straight reaction with peg: 1.8-inch length, 3 offset inches; light-weight reaction; reduces tool weight
- Double-sided reaction fixture: 7.9-inch length; light-weight reaction; reduces tool weight
- Short reaction foot: 2.55-inch length, 3 offset inches; light-weight reaction; reduces tool weight
- Reaction adaptor: Light-weight reaction; reduces tool weight
Custom-built reaction arms and sets can also be designed for customers’ exact torque application.
MORE INFO https://b2b.snapon.com/reactionarms