FallTech®, an innovator in fall protection products, has updated its Contractor+ family of harnesses.
“The updates to the Contractor+ are a result from the feedback we captured from users of the prior version of the Contractor harness,” said Shatiana Griffin, marketing specialist for FallTech.
The Contractor+ family of harnesses now offers a more supportive, secure, and sturdy fit while adding functional elements for all-day comfort to meet the demanding needs of workers.
Upgrades to the Contractor+ family of full body harnesses include:
- New chest slides with integrated lanyard keepers provide a lower profile and easier attachment points for lanyard connectors.
- A stiffer waist belt improves longevity.
- The waist pad now includes belt loops and is sewn into the torso straps, keeping the waist pad from slipping.
- An improved, stiffer waist pad supports heavy tool bag loads.
- Increased padding offers superior internal reinforcement to allow better D-ring positioning combined with improved comfort and usability.
Along with the improvements, the Contractor+ still offers the features the harnesses are known for, including:
- Breathable padded air mesh shoulder yoke with non-slip dorsal D-ring adjustment.
- Paired single-loop dual-fastening lanyard keepers.
- Low-profile spring-tension torso adjusters.
- 5.5-inch torso-sewn waist support positioning pad for construction belted harnesses.
- Mating buckle chest closure with either mating buckle or tongue buckle leg closure options.
- Available in standard non-belted and construction-belted models.
The design of the updated Contractor+ family of harnesses provides an affordable harness with the durability required for day-to-day use with exceptional fall protection qualities and complies with all applicable ANSI and OSHA standards.
For more information, go to www.FallTech.com