ICUEE – The Demo Expo recently announced Dave Hughes, vice president of global sales for McElroy Manufacturing, Inc., has been named 2021 show chairman. He will be leading the ICUEE management committee, a volunteer group of utility construction industry executives for overall show planning.
ICUEE, or the International Construction and Utility Equipment Exposition, is the largest of its kind, known for the invaluable and numerous interactive product demonstrations that take place over the three-day show. The biennial show last took place in 2019 and is set to reopen September 28-30, 2021.
“AEM is more than pleased to have Dave on board as the new chair for ICUEE 2021,” said ICUEE Show Director John Rozum. “His expertise and participation will be incredibly valuable to our team as we continue to work toward our goals for 2021. We know that Dave and the rest of our management committee all have a great vision of what ICUEE can and will be, and we look forward to announcing some exciting changes in the coming year.”
“I am extremely pleased to accept this position for the 2021 show,” Hughes said. “I know that everyone on the committee is dedicated to best serving industry professionals by providing an interactive and valuable experience at ICUEE.”
Hughes lives in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and has served in many capacities at McElroy since joining in 2001. He is also the president and COO of Southern Specialties (SSC) based in Tulsa.
Hughes is returning to the ICUEE management committee as he served as the 2019 vice chairman.
He is also active in Young President’s Organization (YPO) and has served his Tulsa Chapter in all of its major offices, including chairman.
Serving as vice chairwoman of the ICUEE 2021 Management Committee is Julie Fuller, vice president of engineering, marketing, and purchasing for Tadano Mantis Corporation.
The full roster of the ICUEE 2020 Management Committee includes:
- Chris Brahler, president and CEO, TT Technologies Inc.
- Joe Caywood, director of Marketing & Product Management, Terex Corporation.
- Andrew Christopher, director, Corporate Business Division, John Deere Construction & Forestry.
- Mark Core, executive vice president & CMO, Vermeer Corporation.
- Bruce Farrar, director – Industrial OEM Sales & Support, Cummins.
- Alessandro Ferrari, VP Sales, Prinoth.
- Jim Glazer, president, Elliott Equipment Company.
- Brian Metcalf, CEO, Ring-O-Matic.
- Sam Miceli, VP and GM, Vactor.
- Laura Ness Owens, VP Marketing, Doosan Bobcat.
- Bob Pettit, CEO, HAWE Hydraulics.
- Mike Popovich, VP Sales & Marketing – Excavators, Vacall/Gradall Industries Inc.
- Jim Rauckman, managing member, Rauckman Utility Products.
- Mark Regan, director of Sales, NA, Versalift.
- Kevin Smith, president, Hammerhead.
- Grant Williams, marketing campaign manager, Altec Industries Inc.
ICUEE is the leading event for utility professionals and construction contractors seeking comprehensive insights into the latest industry technologies, innovations, and trends.
More info www.icuee.com