Reuters Events recently announced senior representatives from Avangrid Renewables, Longroad Energy, EDF Renewables, ENGIE, Invenergy, EDP Renewables, and Arevon Energy have confirmed to speak at Reuters Events: Utility Scale Solar and Wind North America 2022 Conference and Exhibition, June 21-22 in Dallas, Texas.
The executive lead event will connect 400-plus representatives from the U.S. solar and wind value chain including asset managers, operators, developers, utilities, OEMs, and service providers to optimize their asset operation and management for maximum revenue.
Over two days, the conference agenda will address cross wind and solar challenges such as grid constraints, PPAs, supply chain, and then, with two dedicated wind and solar tracks, to deep dive into the technical O&M and asset management strategies.
Backed by the industry, speakers sharing their solar and wind strategy include:
- Dana Herrera, General Manager, Asset Management, Renewables, Shell.
- Jorge Pedron, COO, Avangrid Renewables.
- Dan Summa, EVP, Asset Optimization, EDF Renewables.
- John Windsor, SVP, Renewable Generation, Liberty Power.
- Laura Caspari, VP, Head of Power Marketing and Commercial Strategy, ENGIE.
- Gabriel Yamal, Director of Development – Western Region (US) and Mexico, EDP Renewables.
- Meghan Semiao, Director, Asset Management, Longroad Energy.
- Anand Narayanan, VP, Asset Management, Arevon Energy.
- Cristina Drivas, Director, Power Marketing, C&I, Lightsource bp.
- Mike Deggendorf, SVP, Regulated Infrastructure Development, American Electric Power.
- Leigh Zanone, Senior Director, Operation and Asset Management, 8minute Solar Energy.
- Brad Purtell, VP, Services Business Development, Invenergy.
- Martin Mugica, President & CEO, Skyline Renewables.
“With U.S. wind and solar having just triumphed at another record, generating 20 percent of all U.S. electricity for the first time, we look forward to welcoming the community to Dallas this summer to tackle the growing pains of deploying and operating assets at scale, and facilitate the establishment of solar and wind as the backbone of U.S. energy generation,” said Leo Lam Reis, Project Director, Utility Scale Solar and Wind, Reuters Events.