Weidmuller USA, a leading provider of smart industrial automation and connectivity products and solutions headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, recently introduced its new OMNIMATE 4.0 PCB Terminal Blocks in the MTS 5 product series. These innovative terminal blocks mark an expansion of the company’s PCB product portfolio.
Featuring Weidmuller’s SNAP IN technology, the OMNIMATE 4.0 Terminal Blocks provide the most efficient wiring and signal transmission in many industrial sectors.
With this new technology, a wide variety of conductors can be connected quickly without the need for tools and wire-end ferrules, making OMNIMATE ideal for the full spectrum of automated processes.
Some industry-leading features of the new OMNIMATE 4.0 Terminal Blocks include:
- Pitch 5.00mm, vertical and horizontal orientations in 2 through 12 positions. An optical and acoustic safety indicator shows when wiring is complete.
- Easy handling of the push-in buttons when rewiring is necessary.
- All parts are received wire-ready with open clamping point.
- Ready-to-Robot optimization for fully automated wiring processes.
- Options for Screw, Push-In, and SNAP IN connectivity, offering customers a wider range of choices for the connection technology that works best for them.
“Customers can now connect their devices more efficiently because the OMNIMATE terminal blocks are fast, flexible and reliable,” said John Froustet, director, Device & Field Connectivity Division Americas, Weidmuller USA. “Due to OMNIMATE’s modular design and digitalized configuration through the web configurator, there are infinite design possibilities to meet the automation and connectivity needs of any business.”
More info www.weidmuller.com