Runnur, a leading manufacturer of safe, secure solutions for carrying tablets in the field, recently launched a new line of hands-free, wearable tablet belt clips. Runnur’s clips are hip-mounted to either a person’s belt or to a separate heavy duty tool belt, providing users with immediate access to their tablets at all times. OtterBox, the No. 1 selling case for smartphones and tablets, recently partnered with Runnur to offer these devices to its customer base. All Runnur products are made in Texas, with the company’s headquarters based in Austin.
“Our products provide a unique combination of attributes: hands-free functionality, device access in one second, and protection against dropping,” said Andrew Hamra, CEO of Runnur. “You don’t expect a carpenter to carry his hammer around by hand all day — neither should we expect a field tech to do the same with their tablet.”
With 105 million workers going mobile by the year 2020 and spending in enterprise technology significantly up over the previous quarter, tablets are quickly becoming mainstream for millions of workers in fieldwork such as construction, oil and gas, healthcare, and more. However, companies are now running into a new problem: how to easily carry tablets while maintaining the productivity and efficiency these devices provide. Mobile workers cannot perform many of their usual tasks and carry a tablet at the same time. Simply put, since the value of mobility is based on a person’s ability to carry technology, how that technology is carried is an important part of the equation. Benefits include:
- The Tablet Belt Clip allows users to easily carry a tablet on a belt like any other tool.
- Easy-to-assemble mounting plate is secured with VHB™ peel-and-bond adhesive (Tensile Strength 90lbs sq/in).
- Buckle mechanism locks tablet to hip when not in use.
- Quick-press release button allows instant access to tablet in less than one second.
- Security cord (included) prevents dropping to avoid costly delays in repair.
- Reduces the probability of loss and theft.
- Perfect for jobs that require two hands by freeing up an “additional hand” used to hold the tablet.
For more information, got to www.mobiletechgear.com